Friday, January 15, 2010

Back From Dominican Republic

Hey - I'm back.

Interesting trip. The weather could have been better but considering the earthquake that happened and all - I guess I can't complain.

The earthquake was quite interesting. When it hit I was walking on Highway 5, making my way into the Town of Rio San Juan. Walking ahead of me was a guy on a donkey; I was just walking along in my sandals. The earthquake hit and, from that distance, it wasn't really bad but you definitely noticed it. I've been in three Earthquakes prior to this one and they all passed much more quickly; this one went on for at least a minute - at least...

Anyway, I got so distracted by the shaking of the earth that I didn't pay attention to where I was going and, before I knew it, I stepped into a big steaming pile of Pat Robertson...

No comments: